Monday, November 15, 2010

Dave Update-November 15, 2010

Hi all, just a short Dave update.  The good news is Dave's blood work continues to be normal as of last Thursday.  He has chemo today so we will possibly get another update then.  He will finish his third round of eight next week.  After that, they will check all his blood including his bone marrow to see where we are in terms of killing the myeloma.  The ultimate goal is to get Dave in remission and then we will go from there.  A consultation with Standford is next on the horizon where we can determine if stem cell transplantation is the best solution.  At a later date, I will update on stem cell trasplantation, but at this point we have a ways to go before those options are discussed.  Dave returned to work last week and business has been steady.  Thank you to Dave Benson and staff for holding down the fort and helping our family while we start this journey of healing.  As Thanksgiving is next week, I thought it would be nice if everyone shared what they are thankful for this year.  You can share by clicking on the comments section below.

I am thankful for God's grace.  I am thankful for my amazing family.  I am thankful for all the small treasures that we often take for granted.  Much love.  Jeana

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for my family and extended family and for the opportunity we had to be together recently at our reunion!

    ReplyDelete