Tuesday, October 26, 2010

October 25th, 2010

First of all I want to thank everyone who came to visit me in the hospital, those that sent me cards, those that said they would pray for me, my wife, Mom and Dad for being there regularly and bringing me food from the outside world.  The hospital food wasn't too bad but VP, Rosa's, Mexican, Chinese, etc. made the experience more enjoyable.

I have been out for 2 and a 1/2 weeks now.  Gaining strength, getting rest and recovering quite well.  Blood test results have continued to improve overall and am feeling fairly normal.  I am now in my second 2 week phase of chemo which is a nightly revlimid pill and twice a week trip to Dr. Bryson's for am injection.  There is a once a month intravenous procedure that lasts about 3 to 5 hours.  Anyway, enough about me...what about you.
Thanks to all of you who responded to the blog also. 
Everyones kind thoughts, prayers and concerns have been wonderful medicine for my heart.  Now if it will just work on the MM too.
Love to all, Dave

3 comments:

  1. Wow Dave! Glad to hear you are making some improvements. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Love, Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Dave a little mexican food is always a good thing. Looking forward to seeing you soon!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dave, I've been keeping tabs on you and praying for you daily. I'm so glad to hear of the progress being made and that you're feeling good. My motto as a cancer survivor and you're living proof is "cancer may be tough, but we're tougher!" Stay positive and know that you have a lot of people praying and pulling for you!! May God's healing and blessings be upon you! Janet

    ReplyDelete