Friday, February 25, 2011

Dave's Update-February 25, 2011

Hi family and friends, just a very short update.  We are in LA today with mom and Dave and will be attending a Multiple Myeloma conference tomorrow.  I am excited and blessed to be able to meet others who are going through this journey.  I am also excited to meet with some of the leading experts in Multiple Myeloma research.  Dave is hanging in there.  He had a doctor's appointment yesterday where they made some adjustment to his pain managment and did a more thorough body scan to see if anything is else causing his extreme discomfort.  I will update you all on what we learned once we return.  Thank you for everyone's concern and continue to pray for Dave's healing.  We have had some bumps in the road, but with the love and support of family and friends, we will continue to battle this disease.  I not only have dedicated my life to Christ, but I have dedicated my life to finding a cure for this disease.  Much love.  Jeana

2 comments:

  1. Jeana,

    Thank YOU for your courage and commitment, I appreciate this update and inspiration us all to cope with this struggle, I think this solidarity may provide the support to navigate these difficult seas of change

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. Its amazing what kind words can bring to a weary heart. Jeana

    ReplyDelete